Three Ways To Vote
Click the corresponding headline to learn more about each method of voting.
Deadline to register or change party: July 20
Early Voting: August 3 - 16, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
Vote By Mail: Voted ballots must be in our office by 7 p.m. on August 18.
Election Day: August 18, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Check Your Status
Use our Voter Information Lookup to:
- Review and update your voter registration information
- Look at your personalized sample ballot
- Check your Vote By Mail requests
- Track your Vote By Mail ballot to see when it went out and when it was received by our office
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- See your voter activity for the past 12 months
On the Ballot
The races on your Primary ballot are determined by your political party affiliation and your residential address. All ballots include nonpartisan races, so all registered voters may vote in this election. When you fill in the form below, you'll find the link to your specific sample ballot on the Upcoming Elections tab. While you're there, double-check your voter information to make sure your name, address and party affiliation are current.
Click here to view a sample ballot that includes all races that will be voted on in the Primary.
Click here to look up your specific ballot