Here at the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office, we’re extremely proud to be able to help our citizens engage in our democracy. Our employees are dedicated professionals who work well together and provide exceptional customer service to our community.
We support our employees with benefits, workplace policies, training and tools designed to provide for their success and well-being.
Benefits Summary for Full-Time Employees:
· Retirement (Florida Retirement System and Deferred Compensation)
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· 24 Hour Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick and Annual Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Wellness Programs
· Free Fitness Center and classes at our Well4Life Center
Would you like to join the team that's working to make Hillsborough County the best place in America to vote?
Visit this page periodically to see if we have posted any career opportunities.
CURRENT FULL-TIME OPENINGS
Director of Administration: Responsible for planning, organization and management of administrative processes and functions related to human resources and finance and budget.
Periodically during the election cycle, we hire temporary employees to assist in different departments. If you're available for short-term work and want to be part of something important in our community, contact one of these staffing agencies and tell them you'd like to help the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office!
5-Star Staffing Solutions