It's important to keep your name, residential address, mailing address, and party affiliation up to date. Your current residential address determines the issues and candidates that will be on your ballot. You may also include a different mailing address for us to use when sending elections-related materials, including your Vote By Mail ballot, if you request one.
Your party affiliation will affect which candidates are on your ballot during Primary Elections. Florida has closed primaries, which means that you must be registered with a political party in order to vote in that party's Primary Election. You may change your party affiliation at any time, but it must be done 29 days before a Primary Election in order to be valid for that election. You may also choose "No Party Affiliation" if you prefer not to be affiliated with a party. In that case, any nonpartisan races or issues included in the Primary Election will be on your ballot. More information about party affiliation can be found here.
Check Your Information
Click here to see your current voter registration information.
If you have a Florida Driver License or Florida ID, you can update your residential address, mailing address, name, or political party, or request a new Voter Information Card online. It’s quick, easy and secure. Click on the button to get started, or to learn more about online voter registration and updates.
If you don’t have state-issued ID or prefer paper, you can use the links below to fill out the information and then download, print and return the application to one of our four offices. (We cannot accept registration applications by email or fax.)
Downloadable printable applications (PDF format)
- Call (813) 612-4180, email email@example.com or use this link to update your residential address or mailing address.
- Mail a written request to Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections, 2514 N. Falkenburg Rd., Tampa, FL 33619. Make sure to include your name, birthdate or Florida Voter Registration Number, and signature.
- Fill out a printed voter registration application. Printed voter registration applications can be picked up and turned in at our offices and other voter registration agencies.
Voter Registration Agencies
• Supervisor of Elections offices
• Driver license offices
• Public assistance offices
• Public libraries
• Offices that serve people with disabilities
• Armed forces recruitment offices
• Centers for independent living
Your signature may change over time, so make sure we have your current signature on file. When you sign a Vote By Mail ballot envelope or candidate and initiative petitions, we'll match your signature to the signatures we have on file for you. You can use an online voter registration application to update your information, and it will add the signature from your Driver License or Florida ID to your voter record. Or you can use a Florida Voter Registration Application (Spanish Application - Solicitud de inscripción de votante de Florida) to update your signature or identifying mark. Turn your update in at any Voter Registration Agency or mail it to Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections, 2514 N. Falkenburg Rd., Tampa, FL 33619.
If you no longer wish to be a registered voter with Hillsborough County, please fill out this form and mail or hand deliver it to our office.